1. Remove top guide by removing the front top guide nut with a 4mm hex (never adjust the rear T25 bolt).
2. Set slider in the highest position
3. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame (use included 2.5mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
4. Rotate backplate until slider adjustment bolt is directly above the crank axle and torque bolts to 5Nm
5. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
6. Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
7. If more than 5 shims are required, install the supplied 2.5mm washers behind the backplate and return to step 2
8. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm
9. Insert a 4mm hex through the hole in the inner top guide, loosen height adjustment bolt and lower the tool onto the chain. Torque to 3Nm to set heigh