Other top rated products
- DROPPER POST - V2 (2019)5.0 star rating(3)
- DROPPER POST - V24.93392 star rating(227)
- EDC TOP CAP4.83333 star rating(36)
- EDC PUMP4.72477 star rating(109)
- Carbon Handlebar4.95049 star rating(101)
- Bash Guide - ISCG05 - V24.96364 star rating(55)
- EDC TOOL SYSTEM5.0 star rating(2)
- DECAL KIT4.93548 star rating(31)
Great product !!
Why do you want to combine the two types of cages? RAD and RADr?
The RADr Cage contains both the front and back plate of the derailleur cage.
The RAD Cage does not work with a Shimano XT with long cage, only medium cage derailleurs can be modified.
The RADr cage should replace the long cage.
How does the RAD Cage affect to the chain lenght? I have mounted the RAD cage and on the 11T sprocket, the chain is not tensioned properly, seems that I will have to remove one chain link...
It works the same way as it does on a standard shifting. If you have any problems with the adjustment please feel free to drop in and we take care for it.
Basically, left the chain length as it was on 2x10, never dropped a chain, never heard any noise while going down hill. Shadow+ on the rear, medium cage, of course.